- Classification and Treatment of Leases
- Understanding the Requirements for Preparing IFRS Financial Statements
- The Effect of SOX on Internal Control, Risk Management, and Corporate Governance Best Practice
- How Much Independence for Supervisors in Financial Market Regulation?
- Bankruptcy Resolution and Investor Protection in Sukuk Markets
- Revising Basel II—But at What Cost?
- Tripping over Prudence—Ideas for a Sensible Fix for Basel II
- US Financial Regulation: A Hopeless Tangle, or Complexity for a Purpose?
- Why Organizations Need to be Regulated—Lessons from History
- Identifying the Main Regulatory Challenges for Islamic Finance
- Principles versus Rules in Financial Supervision—Is There One Superior Approach?
- Costs and Benefits of Accounting-Based Regulation in Emerging Capital Markets
- No More Room for “Business as Usual”
- Fragment or Unite—But Decide! The Future of EU Financial Supervision
- The Credit Crunch Was Like an Atomic Bomb; It Will Profoundly Change How We Think and Behave
- Regulation after the Crash
- Warwick Commission Highlights the Local and Political Dimensions of Global Financial Reform
- Solvency II: Its Development and Aims
- Regulatory and Capital Issues under Shariah Law
- MiFID—Its Development and Aims
- Stress Testing and Scenario Analysis for Keeping Up with Regulation
- The EU Regulatory Regime
- Middle East: Regulatory Structure and Powers
- United Kingdom: Regulatory Structure and Powers
- Balancing Hedging Objectives with Accounting Rules (FAS 133)
- Insolvency/Bankruptcy Regulations in Major Regions
- Sarbanes–Oxley: Its Development and Aims
- Principles of Financial Services Regulation
- Understanding Internal Capital Adequacy Assessment Process (ICAAP)