"A savvy guide to the ideas driving business conversation."-Fast Company
The one book you need in your drive to succeed If you're striving to make your mark in the business world, you don't have time to read all of the business books that hit the bestseller list- but you do need the essential information they contain. You need to keep up with the latest business trends and understand emerging ideas and new terminology. You need concise, penetrating explanations of today's most advanced thinking on business management and leadership. You need The Guru Guide(TM).
In this easy-to-use primer, two internationally respected business consultants provide an executive summary of the most effective and successful management ideas put forth by the leading business thinkers and doers of our time: Warren Bennis, Stephen Covey, Peter Drucker, Michael Hammer, Peter Senge, Margaret Wheatly, and many more. They also give you:
* Clear explanations of essential business terms, concepts, and theories
* Profiles of more than 75 top management figures and their ideas
* Cross-links to issues on which these gurus agree and disagree
* Insightful commentaries and real- world case studies
* Quick-reference charts, bulleted lists, chapter summaries, and other creative quick-learning tools
To make the most of the powerful ideas that can brighten your business future, start reading The Guru Guide(TM) today.
"It's tough to keep up with the latest management thinking. This book can help . . . and stimulate you to go to original sources of the greatest value."-Joseph B. White, Dean, University of Michigan Business School
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com Inc. or its affiliates.